Action: Today, I learned how to write the character for love (ai). Since this character has around 13 strokes, this would be the most complicated character I have learned so far. My mentor and I used this character and wrote on it on a plain folding fan and then decorated it using watercolors to make a mothers day gift.
Next action: I will continue to learn new characters and practice on larger paper for the presentation
How am I doing?: I thought that writing "love" would be difficult because it looks complicated, however I found that it wasn't too hard to get it to look decent looking. It seems as if I'm able to pick up on how to write new characters faster than I previously was. It could be because within the character for love, was "kokoro", which I had learned before, so I only had to learn 9 new strokes.
No comments:
Post a Comment